OWO8102-AG1022FV2 25 MHZ, 2-CHANNEL DDS ARBITRARY WAVEFORM GENERATOR
- Cymometer Frequency Range: 100 MHz - 200 MHz
- Advanced DDS technology, Max 25 MHz frequency output
- Up to125 Msa/S sample rate and 32 bits frequency resolution
- Vertical Resolution: 14 bits, up to 1M Arb waveform length
- Comprehensive waveform outputs: Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Noise, Sinc, Exponential Rise and Decay
- 32 channels digital waveform, DC and user defined arbitrary waveform
- Comprehensive modulation functions: AM,FM,PM,FSK,PWM
- 3.9 inch high resolution (480×320 pixels) TFT LCD display
The Owon AG1022F 25 MHz, 2 Ch DDS Arbitrary Waveform Generator is a dual-channel multi-function generator which combines arbitrary waveform generation and function generation using Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology to provide stable, precise, low distortion signals at up to 25 MHz. With a 125 MSa/s sample rate and 14-bit resolution, the AG1022F has an 8kbit memory for precise generation of five basic waveforms (sine/square/pulse/ramp/noise) and 26 built-in arbitrary waveforms at up to 20Vpp. Both output channels can be configured separately or locked together. Additionally, the AG1022F can create user-defined, editable waveforms, or provide modulation capabilities (AM/FM/PM/FSK/Log-Lin Sweep/Burst). A built-in 100 mHz to 200 MHz frequency counter can measure frequency, period, duty cycle, positive pulse width and negative pulse width.
In the Frequency Sweep mode, the generator steps from a start frequency to a stop frequency at a specified sweep rate generated by sine, square or ramp waveforms. The Burst feature can generate Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse and Arbitrary waveforms that last for certain times of waveform cycles (N-cycle Burst), or the output can be controlled by external gating signals. A useful integrated Help function shows descriptions of single functions and step-by-step instructions for operational tasks.
Communication interfaces in the AG1022F are Embedded USB Device, USB Host for waveform and setting storage, and an RS232 serial port. This versatile waveform generator supports communications with a PC through either USB or the RS232 port. PC communication software provided allows remote setting of the instrument’s parameters and output, and synchronously mimic the display the screen of the waveform generator.
|AG1022F||Owon AG1022F 25 MHz, 2 Ch DDS Arbitrary Waveform Generator|