A great value ‘plug and play’ PAT tester with a comprehensive range of tests and advanced data transfer and storage features.
Seaward Part No: 380A 913
The Seaward Apollo 500 is an advanced downloading Portable Appliance Tester built for speed, accuracy and reliability of results with an on board memory for 10,000 complete test records. The Apollo 500 is compatible with Seaward PAT testing software, PATGuard 3, allowing easy management of test records and generation of reports, certificates and invoices.
The Apollo 500 offers a complete solution to PAT testing to the IET 4th Edition Code of Practice; as well as remote data transfer, USB upload and download and an electrical risk assessment tool to help determine risk-based retest periods.
Seaward Apollo 500 Features
- High definition colour display.
- Store 10,000 appliance records.
- Remote data transfer from field to office.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Risk-based suggested retest period calculator tool.
- User tests for non-electrical tests and inspections.
- Point to point measurement.
- Low current earth continuity test.
- Earth Continuity Test Current: ± 200mA DC.
- Insulation Resistance: 500V / 250V DC @ 1mA nominal.
- IEC Lead Test: Live / Neutral Checks for o/c, s/c and crossed.
- RCD: Test Current - 30mA / 150mA rms sinusoidal.
- Power Socket Test: 207V - 253Vac.
- Memory size: 10,000 Records.
- Power Source: Mains or rechargeable battery pack.
- Dimensions: 230 x 150 x 100mm.
- Weight: 1.5kg.
- Seaward Apollo500 Warranty: 2 year subject to registration.
Apollo checkbox, 2x test leads and probes with crocodile clips, 0.5m IEC lead, Mains power lead, USB download cable, 30 day free trial of PATGuard 3 software, Apollo500 Quick start guide, Carry Case & UKAS calibration certificate.